The class is an hour long, and can help you :
- Increase your core strength
- Improve your posture
- Increase your flexibility
- Counteract imbalances from other sports such as running or cycling
- Generally feel more well
What to expect
Classes are tailored to the needs of participants, and contain a range of mat-based and standing exercises designed to increase stability, strength and flexibility in the body.
Afterwards you should feel that you have worked hard, but also feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
Please bring a mat with you to class. I usually have a couple of spare mats.
Who is it aimed at?
Fitness Pilates will benefit anyone who wants to get in better shape for their life, e.g.
- combating a sedentary office-based job or lots of driving
- taking part in sports like running, cycling or golf
- coping with the physical demands of being a parent
- all of the above!
It will increase your functional fitness for what you need and want to do in your life.