I’m Karen, I have lived in Oxford all my working life and I am a busy ‘corporate’ person who also has a passion for fitness. Weekdays I work as a Portfolio Director at a large Publishing company.
I am qualified to teach Fitness Pilates (among other things) and can help you work towards your health and fitness goals.
I run general classes in central Oxford on Sunday evenings, suitable for anyone in reasonable health.
Fitness Pilates will benefit anyone who wants to get in better shape for their life, e.g.
- combating a sedentary office-based job or lots of driving
- taking part in sports like running, cycling or golf
- coping with the physical demands of being a parent
- all of the above!
It will increase your functional fitness for what you need and want to do in your life.
Classes are tailored to the needs of participants, and contain a range of mat-based and standing exercises designed to increase stability, strength and flexibility in the body.
Drop-in classes run every week, you don’t need to sign up for a whole course.
- Level 2 Diploma in Exercise to Music (includes Anatomy & Physiology) – accredited by the Register of Exercise Professionals
- Add on module: Fitness Pilates
- Add on module: Fitness Yoga
- Also trained in coaching